Social Distancing at Lifestyle
How we’re Going to Take Care of You
- Wherever possible please book online as the phone lines will not be operational except for important calls that cannot be done online.
- My team will be wearing face masks and visors at all times.
- I will ask you to do the same so please bring yours and if you don’t have one we can supply you with one. There is a charge of £0.48 which is what I buy them at.
- The team will wash their hands before and after every client.
- My team will have their temperature taken at the beginning of their shift and twice more throughout the day.
- Every other chair will be unused to keep you 2m apart.
- Every unit will be sterilised before you sit down.
- I have split the team into two teams and will open on Sundays.
- We will be using the upstairs salon to further distance everyone.
- Every towel and gown will be washed after every appointment as usual.
- We will not be serving any refreshments so please arrive hydrated!
- There will no magazines.
- If you feel unwell on the day of your appointment please contact us or cancel your appointment. Then only reschedule when you are well.
- If you have returned from abroad you may not book an appointment until 14 days after returning home.
- We will not be able to accept walk-in bookings.
- You will not be able to bring anyone with you to your appointment unless they are a carer.
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before your appointment time.
- Upon arrival, we will take your temperature using a non-contact thermometer.
- You will then be asked to wash your hands and be taken to your chair.
- It may be necessary to remove your mask at certain points of the haircut but we feel this is safe for short periods of time.
- Your stylist will have their own trolley and equipment that will be sterilised.
- We will not be able to accept cash payments.
- We do have contactless and we’re hoping to have our limit increased.
- We would urge you to re-book online or call us from home to re-book.
- Throughout the day we will be sterilising surfaces, door handles, credit card machines and anything that comes into contact with you and our team.
- We will also engage in ‘Deep Cleaning’ after hours which, in fairness, we do anyway but this will be strictly monitored.
In addition to this, the team will be doing many other things designed to make your visit as pleasant and as safe as possible.
We look forward to seeing you again soon,
Greg Christie – Salon Owner
Due to the restriction on the number of clients allowed into our salon, we have no choice but to temporarily suspend some discounts.
We hope you understand and look forward to reinstating the status quo as soon as possible.