Lifestyle Salons values every single client and therefore will make every effort to secure your information and keep it safe.
Lifestyle Salons reserves the right to change this policy from time to time by updating this page. We would, therefore, suggest that you view this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes that we may make.
We may collect the following information;
- Your name and job title.
- Your contact information which may include your email address.
- Demographic information which may include such information as your postcode, preferences and interests that you may have.
- And any other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
A description of what we make do with this information.
In order to keep our business at the forefront of today’s market and to be able to provide you with the most up-to-date service we may use your information for the following reasons:
- To, periodically, send you promotional emails about special offers, new products and any other information which we think you may find of use or interest. To do this we may use your email address which you have provided.
- We may also contact you with a view of carrying out market research in order to improve our service to you. To do this we may use your email address, postal address or phone number if you have provided this.
- To keep our internal records up-to-date.
- We may also use this information to improve our products, services and information.
Our Security Policy.
We are absolutely committed to ensuring that all the information you share with us and that is personal to you is kept secure at all times. For your peace of mind, we would like you to know that in order to stop any third party gaining access to your information we have used the most up-to-date security measures in order to safeguard that information.
Cookies and How We Use Them.
As you may know, a cookie is a small file that asks permission from your computer to store a small amount of information in order to speed up certain processes such as the loading of our website pages. It also allows us to understand your individual preferences in order to offer you a better and quicker service.
Part of the function of a cookie is to help us analyse the data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor its offerings to your needs. This information is used for statistical analysis and once it has been read it is quickly removed from the system.
By allowing us to monitor which pages you visit most frequently, it allows us to tailor-make a better website and offer you quicker and better information in the future.
Links to Other Websites.
How you can control your information with us. It is a relatively simple process to control the information that we collect in the following ways;
- If any reason and having previously given us information, you can, of course, change your mind and ask for your information to be removed from all our systems. To do this simply contact our customer services team who will be happy to help.
- You can ask for certain information to be sent to you through a form but declined to have any marketing material sent by ticking a box that is clearly displayed on the form. If this box is ticked, then no marketing material will be relayed to you in any way.
Lifestyle Salons values every single one of its clients and therefore we give you our word that we will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your prior and express permission. The only time we will do this without your permission, is if we are required to by law.
In accordance with the data protection act 1998, you may request details of any and all personal information which we hold about you. To do this simply contact our customer service team.
If at any time you believe the information that we hold about you may be incorrect or misspelt, then we will promptly correct that mistake at your request. Again, simply contact our customer service team.
You may contact us in the following ways;
By email: Click here to email us
By mail: 110 High Street, Newport Pagnell, Bucks, MK16 8EH
Or return to the home page by clicking Home Page